Nadex Product Schedule for the Week of March 21, 2016 in Observance of Good Friday
|Notice Type||Notice ID|
For the Good Friday holiday on Friday, March 25, 2016, Nadex will observe the following business hours:
- Monday, March 21, 2016: The Exchange will observe regular business hours. All weekly contracts listed on this date will have a settlement date of Thursday, March 24, 2016 at their regular settlement times.
- Thursday, March 24, 2016: All weekly contracts will settle on this trade date and the Exchange will close at 4:15pm ET. Contracts available for trading on this day will follow a Friday schedule. Accordingly,
- No 2 hour Currency contracts which would normally expire at 5pm ET on trade date Thursday will be listed.
- No Daily Currency Binary contracts which would have an expiration date of Friday, March 25, 2016 will be listed.
- No 5 minute Currency contracts which would expire from 4:05pm ET – 4:55pm ET will be listed.
- Friday, March 25, 2016: The Exchange will be closed on this trade day.
- Sunday, March 27, 2016: The Exchange will re-open on Sunday evening at its regular time for trade date Sunday, March 27, 2016.
Please refer to the Holiday Product Schedule Guidelines for specific product trading hours.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please contact the Compliance Department.