Choose Nadex as your affiliate partner
Earn a referral fee for each qualified client you introduce to us that opens an account.
Already a Nadex affiliate partner? Log in.
Who is Nadex?
North American Derivatives Exchange™ (Nadex) is the first and largest US-based exchange to offer a capped-risk, low cost, and legal way to trade short-term binary options and spreads. Nadex is transparent and regulated by the CFTC, offering individual traders a level playing field. You can trade binary options or spreads on a wide range of the world’s markets from a single account on your desktop, tablet, or phone.
We’re owned by the U.K.-based IG Group, a world leader in online trading and investments, and a FTSE 250 global financial services firm with more than 40 years of experience in the markets.
Why choose Nadex as your affiliate partner?
We pay for each qualified client you introduce to us who opens an account. Each client is identified via our efficient tracking process.
Cutting-edge Marketing Tools
Our dedicated web and mobile banners are built with eye-catching, interactive designs to maximize click-through rates.
Access reports and dashboards to gain insight into performance, plus get dedicated support from your affiliate manager.
Excellent Conversion Rates
By promoting Nadex and our world-class products, you can easily create a compelling offer for your prospects.
Are we the right program for you?
As a provider of distinctive trading platforms and products, we’re proud to partner with people who share our values. If you meet the following criteria, we’d be happy to discuss the potential for a mutually rewarding relationship.
- You must be an individual aged 18 or older, or a company
- Your website must target an audience aged 18 or older
- You must own and operate an active website located at the URL in which you will place your Nadex affiliate links
- Your website must be focused on trading or finance
- Your website must provide balanced and impartial information without unreasonable claims of profit potential (subject to Nadex compliance review)
- URL must end in common business domain (TLD) such as .com, .net, .org, or country domain open to worldwide registration (.co, .tv, etc.)
- Accounts referred must be United States residents, so we prefer sites with significant US web traffic
Nadex Affiliate Partnership FAQs
Find out everything you need to know about partnering with us.
Joining our Affiliate Partnership Program
You must be an individual aged 18 or older, or a company.
We consider every application carefully, but please note that we may not be able to work with every prospective partner.
Yes, we can only work with marketing partners who have one or more active websites.
You can use multiple websites, but please note that all sites participating in our affiliate partnership program must be pre-approved by Nadex.
The website URL(s) must end in a common business domain such as .com, .net, .org; or a country domain that is open to worldwide registration, such as .co, .tv, and .ws. Country-specific domains like .ru and .fr are not eligible.
We will need to verify all applications, so we’ll ask you to submit the following:
- For individuals: government-issued proof of identity including your name, date of birth and residential address, such as a copy of your driver’s license
- For companies: Corporate, LLC or Partnership documents (such as Articles of Organization or Incorporation, Partnership Agreement, etc.), your updated W-9, or a W8-BEN form if you are a foreign-based entity, and a business address
- At payment stage we’ll need your bank details, and in some cases we may need your official register of shareholders holding over 25% and their ID documents.
We provide full details of the documents you may need to supply in section 5.1 of our agreement document.
Each partner has a dedicated affiliate partnership manager.
Your affiliate partnership manager can advise on the best-converting marketing tools for your needs. They’ll be happy to explain the features of our affiliate partnership platform, including the dashboard and performance reports, and answer any other questions you may have.
You can find our marketing tools – including banners, direct links and more – on our affiliate partnership platform. Simply select those that are relevant to your audience and implement them on your website.
We offer a range of solutions to attract visitors across all platforms and convert them into active traders.
Once your application is accepted, you’ll be able to log in to our affiliate partnership platform and view our catalog of marketing tools.
No, we can only accept affiliate accounts from the United States.
Nadex empowers strategic people to trade when, where and how they want. Our target audience is people who are interested in a new way of trading and have prior experience in trading the financial markets they love.
This means we’re interested in people with both the means and ability to trade.
They could be:
- Already actively trading – using options or similar products
- Considering trading – intending to start trading options or similar products, or to restart after a period of inactivity
- Potential traders – financially engaged individuals, probably already trading online, who could benefit from adding our products to their overall trading plan
Yes, the content must be:
- Balanced in presenting the risk of loss and profit potential of trading
- Not misleading
- Targeted to an appropriate audience
Please note that we monitor each website in our program, and your affiliate partnership manager will work with you to make sure the content is in compliance with our regulatory requirements.
Our standard compensation plan is based on CPL. This means we pay you for each qualified client referred by you that opens an account with us.
Your referral fee will be calculated for the month in which a client opens his or her account.
Yes, you can become a master partner and make referrals, by agreement with your affiliate partnership manager.
You can choose to be paid by:
- Bank transfer
- Direct deposit to your Nadex trading account
We pay referral fees monthly, in the month after they were generated. For example, if you earn referral fees in March, we’ll pay it in April.
Yes. If your referral fee balance is below $250.00 in a particular month, we’ll carry it over to the next month’s balance.
The Tracking Process
Each affiliate partner has a unique partnership ID. We include this in the tracking code that we append to any marketing tool you select from our catalog for use on your website.
When a user clicks a banner or tracking link on your site, a cookie is dropped on their computer. This tells us that the prospect was referred by you.
Yes, you’ll be able to access your performance reports on our affiliate partnership platform, after you join our program.
Once a prospect clicks on your Nadex banner or link, a cookie will be dropped in their browser. Any registration within a 30-day validation period will then be recorded, unless the user clears their browser cookies. Cookies reset every time a potential client clicks on a marketing partner’s link.
Become a Nadex Affiliate Partner Today
Check that you meet our minimum requirements.
And we will begin the review process
Questions about our affiliate program? Take a look at our FAQs.