How to beta test the new Nadex desktop platform
- Are you new to Nadex? Explore the platform with a free demo account. As a beta tester, you’ll get $10,000 in virtual funds, which can be used to place practice trades and use all the features.
- Do you have a Nadex account already? You can trade on the new platform as usual using your existing live or demo account. Just log in and you’re good to go.
What’s new? Exploring the new Nadex trading platform
Our new desktop trading platform offers you:
- A brand-new user interface – the platform has been completely redesigned, making it even easier to see markets, charts, orders, and positions.
- Clear navigation – you can seamlessly switch between market classes, contract types, and charts, enabling you to place trades in just a few clicks.
- Speed – react quickly to changing markets with the backing of powerful, reliable technology.
- New charts – you will have access to advanced chart navigation, more customization, further indicator support, additional chart types, and more.
Timothy McDermott, Chief Executive Officer and Director of Nadex, says “We are committed to meeting the ever-changing needs of retail traders, and our new desktop platform will ensure we can keep delivering the high standards our members have come to expect.
User feedback is essential – we want traders to tell us what works, what they would improve, and how we can make their lives easier, because that’s exactly what we are here to do. All feedback is encouraged and will be carefully considered to help us build the best platform possible.”
How to give us your feedback
You can provide feedback directly from the new platform once you’ve logged in, using the feedback button in the left-hand menu. We will use your comments in the ongoing development of our platform, so please feel free to suggest any new features you’d like to see.