Nadex Product Schedule for December 23, 2011 and the 2011 Christmas Holiday (Observed) on December 26, 2011
|Notice Type||Notice ID|
Nadex will observe the following modified product schedule for the week of December 19, 2011:
Monday, December 19, 2011: The Exchange will observe regular business hours. All Weekly contracts listed on this date will have a settlement date of Friday of the current week, with the exception of any contracts not available for trading on Friday, which will have a settlement date of Thursday of the current week.
Friday, December 23, 2011: Nadex will observe the following modified schedule:
- No Japan 225 contracts will be offered on this trade date;
- No FTSE 100® contracts will offered on this trade date;
- All Gold, Silver, and Copper contracts will open at their regular times; all Gold contracts will close at 12:30pm ET; all Silver contracts will close at 12:25pm ET, and all Copper contracts will close at 12:00pm ET.
- All Crude and Natural Gas contracts will open at their regular times and close at 1:30pm ET;
- All Corn and Soybean contracts will open and close at their regular times;
- All Currency contracts will open and close at their regular times;
- All US Indice, Germany 30, and Korea 200 contracts will open and close at their regular times.
Nadex will be closed on Monday, December 26, 2011 in observance of the Christmas Holiday. Nadex will return to its regular listing schedule for trade date Tuesday, December 27, 2011.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please contact the Compliance Department.