Nadex Product Schedule for the 2013 July 4th Independence Day Holiday
|Notice Type||Notice ID|
Monday, July 1, 2013: The Exchange will observe regular business hours. All Weekly contracts listed on this date will have a settlement date of Friday of the current week.
Wednesday, July 3, 2013: Nadex will observe the following modified schedule:
- All Corn and Soybean contracts will open at their regular times and close at 1:00pm ET.
- All Wall Street 30, US Tech 100, US 500, and US SmallCap 2000 contracts will open at their regular times and close at 1:15pm ET. Intraday contracts with a close time of 2:00pm ET, 3:00pm ET, and 4:00pm ET will not be listed.
- Daily Currency contracts which would expire at 7:00pm ET on trade date July 4 will expire at 5:00pm ET on July 3. No other Daily Currency contracts which would expire on trade date July 4, 2013 will be listed.
- All other contracts will open and close at their regular times.
Thursday, July 4, 2013: Nadex will be closed on Thursday, July 4, 2013
Friday, July 5, 2013: Nadex will return to its regular listing schedule for trade date Friday, July 5, 2013 with the following exceptions:
- Daily Currency contracts with a close time of 11:00pm, 3:00am, 7:00am, 11:00am, and 3:00pm will be listed at 6:00pm ET on Thursday evening when the Exchange opens for Friday’s trade date. The last Daily Currency contract for the week will be listed at 6:00pm ET on Thursday and will expire at 3:00pm ET on Friday.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please contact the Compliance Department.