Nadex Product Schedule for the Week of January 2, 2017
|Notice Type||Notice ID|
Nadex will observe the following modified holiday schedule for the week of January 2, 2017:
Monday, January 2, 2017: The Exchange will be closed on trade date January 2, 2017 in observance of the 2017 New Year’s holiday.
Tuesday, January 3, 2017: The Exchange will observe the following schedule:
- Nadex will open at 6:00pm ET time for trade date January 3, 2017. Unless otherwise specified below, all contracts listed on this date will open and close at their regular times.
- With the exception of the Japan 225, all other Weekly contracts will be listed on January 3, 2017 and will have a settlement date of Friday, January 6, 2017, and will settle at their regular times.
- No Japan 225 contracts will be offered on this trade date.
- The Daily Currency 7:00pm ET close time Binary contracts which would normally expire on Tuesday’s trade date (Monday evening) will not be listed. All other Daily and Weekly Currency contracts will open at 6:00pm ET or their regular open times, and will close at their regular times.
Wednesday, January 4, 2017: The Exchange will observe regular business hours.
- Daily and Weekly Japan 225 contracts will be listed on this date and will have a settlement date of Friday, January 6, 2017.
All contracts will operate on a normal listing schedule for the remainder of the week.
Additionally, Nadex announces its 2017 Holiday schedule. Nadex will be closed on the following days:
New Year’s Day - Monday, January 2, 2017
Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Monday, January 16, 2017
President’s Day – Monday, February 20, 2017
Good Friday – Friday, April 14, 2017
Memorial Day – Monday, May 29, 2017
Independence Day – Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Labor Day – Monday, September 4, 2017
Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 23, 2017
Christmas Day – Monday, December 25, 2017
Click the following link to view the amended Holiday Product Schedule Guidelines.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please contact the Compliance Department.