Nadex will observe the following modified holiday schedule for the week of December 28, 2015:
Week of December 28, 2015:
- No Initial Jobless Claims contracts will be offered for the week of December 28, 2015; Weekly Germany 30 and Japan 225 contracts listed on Monday, December 28, 2015 will have a settlement date of Wednesday of the current week, and will settle at their regular times; all other Weekly contracts listed on Monday, December 28, 2015 will have a settlement date of Thursday of the current week, and will settle in accordance with their Friday expiration times.
Monday, December 28, 2015: The Exchange will observe regular business hours.
- No FTSE 100 contracts will be offered on this trade date;
Thursday, December 31, 2015:
- No Japan 225 or Germany 30 contracts will be offered on this trade date;
- Contracts listed on this date will expire in accordance with their Friday expiration times, with the exception of the Currency contracts which will close at 3:00pm ET (the final 5-minute Currency contracts listed on this day will expire at 2:55pm ET);
- No Daily Currency Binary contracts which would expire on trade date January 1, 2016 will be listed on this date.
- The Exchange will close at 4:15pm ET on this date.
Friday, January 1, 2016: Nadex will be closed for trade date January 1, 2016.
Click the following link to view the Holiday Product Schedule Guidelines.
Additionally, Nadex announces its holidays for the 2016 calendar year. The Exchange will be closed for the following holidays:
- January 1, 2016 – New Year’s Day
- January 18, 2016 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 15, 2016 - President’s Day
- March 25, 2016 - Good Friday
- May 30, 2016 - Memorial Day
- July 4, 2016 - Independence Day
- September 5, 2016 - Labor Day
- November 24, 2016 - Thanksgiving Day
- December 26, 2016 - Christmas Day (observed)
Should you have any questions or require further information, please contact the Compliance Department.