Nadex will observe the following modified holiday schedule for the week of December 29, 2014:
Week of December 29, 2014:
- No weekly Japan 225 contracts will be offered for the week of December 29, 2014;
- No Initial Jobless Claims contracts will be offered for the week of December 29, 2014;
- All other Weekly contracts listed on Monday, December 29, 2014 will have a settlement date of Friday of the current week.
Wednesday, December 31, 2014: The Exchange will observe regular business hours.
- No Japan 225, Germany 30, or FTSE 100® contracts will be offered on this trade date;
- No Daily Currency Binary contracts which would have an expiration date of January 1, 2015 will be listed on this date;
- All other contracts will open and close at their regular times.
Thursday, January 1, 2015:Nadex will be closed for trade date January 1, 2015.
Friday, January 2, 2015:The Exchange will open at 8:00am ET.
- No Japan 225 contracts will be offered on this trade date;
- No Daily Currency contracts which would expire at 11:00am ET on this trade date will be listed;
- 5-Minute Intraday Currency contracts will open at 9:30am ET;;
- All other contracts will open at 8:00am ET, or their regularly schedule open time, and close at their regular times.
Click the following links to view the Holiday Product Schedule Guidelines.
Additionally, Nadex announces its holidays for the 2015 calendar year. The Exchange will be closed for the following holidays:
- January 1, 2015 – New Year’s Day
- January 19, 2015 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 16, 2015 – President’s Day
- April 3, 2015 – Good Friday
- May 25, 2015 – Memorial Day
- July 3, 2015 – Independence Day (observed)
- September 7, 2015 – Labor Day
- November 26, 2015 – Thanksgiving Day
- December 25, 2015 – Christmas Day
Should you have any questions or require further information, please contact the Compliance Department.