On Nadex, you can take a view on a range of global stock indices using our unique binary options and bull spreads, with low collateral requirements and strictly limited risk.
Benefits of Stock Indices Binary Options
- Trade binary options whose values are calculated with reference to key underlying stock index futures
- Short-term expirations ranging from 20 minutes to one week for US and International stock indices
- Low collateral, capped risk, maximum profit/loss is always known
On Nadex you can trade Binary Option and Bull Spread contracts based on the underlying futures prices of the following stock indices from the U.S. and the rest of the world.
Wall Street 30
Based on CBOT® E-mini Dow® Futures, tracking the performance of 30 major U.S. companies.
Based on CME® E-mini S&P 500 Index® Futures, tracking 500 large-cap common stocks on the NYSE and Nasdaq.
US Tech 100
Based on CME® E-mini NASDAQ 100 Index® Futures, tracking 100 leading non-financial U.S. companies.
US SmallCap 2000
Based on ICE® Mini Russell 2000 Index® Futures, tracking the performance of 2000 small-cap U.S. equities.
Rest of the World
Based on SGX® FTSE® Xinhua® China A50 Index Futures, tracking the 50 largest companies on the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges.
Based on Liffe FTSE 100 Index Futures, tracking the largest 100 companies in the UK by market capitalization.
Based on Eurex DAX Index® Futures, tracking the 30 major German companies on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
Based on SGX® Nikkei 225 Index Futures, tracking the activities and sentiment of the Japanese stock market.
- Your maximum profit or loss is always known from the outset
- Find trading opportunities even when the underlying stock index is quiet
- Trade binary options with just a few dollars in collateral
- Limited risk, leveraged positions on underlying stock indices
- Can be used for hedging against existing stock index futures positions
- Open a position with just a few dollars in collateral