Pursuant to Section 5c(c)(1) of the Commodity Exchange Act, and Commission Regulation §40.6(a), Nadex has submitted notice to the Commission that it plans to make amendments to the following Rules:
- Rule 1.1 Definitions
- Rule 3.1 Trading Members – Applications, Classifications, and Privileges
- Rule 3.4 FCM Member Obligations
- Rule 5.19 Prohibited Transactions and Activities
- Rule 9.2 Investigations, Hearings, and Appeals
- Rule 12.1 Terms that are Uniform Across Contracts
- Rule 12.76 Federal Funds Binary Contracts
- Rule 12.78 Nonfarm Payrolls Binary Contracts
Pursuant to Commission Rule 40.6(b), Nadex plans to implement these Rule amendments on August 17, 2015.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please contact the Compliance Department.